Industrial High Tech
Our years of experience in the area of Industrial High Tech make Riverside Resources an outstanding candidate to support large scale facility expansions and greenfield development. Our background in high tech manufacturing and power plant operation, combined with our extensive construction experience and involvement with design firms in these same fields, enable Riverside Resources to help you develop and deliver a facility that will meet your operational needs and production goals safely, on time and on budget.
The staff of Riverside Resources has experience in a number of High Tech industries and areas critical to High Tech manufacturing including:
- Fiber optic manufacturing
- Semiconductor manufacturing
- Class 10,000 clean rooms
- Critical cooling systems
- Emergency power systems
- Chemical and raw material storage and delivery systems
- Pollution abatement systems including baghouse filtration systems, scrubbers, waste water pre-treatment systems and stormwater management
- Regulatory permitting including NCDENR Air Quality, POTW, and Stormwater
- Facility construction and equipment installation
- Design, procurement and installation of complex manufacturing equipment
Our experience allows Riverside Resources to offer a variety of services, including owner's representation, project and construction management, and project controls, tailored to meet you staffing needs for all project phases from conceptual design, scope and schedule development, to procurement, construction, installation and commissioning. While each project has its own specific requirements, our staff can work with you to:
- Develop and manage a defined scope of work and budget to ensure your project remains on schedule and prevent cost overruns by minimizing scope creep and change orders.
- Develop and manage a realistic schedule to meet your return to production, regulatory submission or product launch target date.
- Identify potential bidders and vendors that meet your site or corporate requirements and manage the bid and procurement processes to maintain quality, schedule and budget.
- Provide timely and accurate cost reporting to monitor and manage spending.
- Ensure personnel and equipment safety by managing construction and field modifications using safe work practices and systems such as JSA, LO/TO and hot work permits.
- Develop and manage project documentation files such as drawings, specifications, submittals, installation, testing and commissioning records to create enhanced turn-over documentation packages.
- Develop and execute commissioning plans needed for the development of robust operating parameters and reliable systems operation.
- Identify (based on your site or corporate Quality requirements) and coordinate documentation development or updates for Quality documents such as Change Controls and Standard Operating Procedures.